Possip Parent Feedback
Liberty Middle School has partnered with a group called Possip to provide twice monthly quick hit surveys sent straight to your phone. Here's how it works:
- Every two weeks you will receive a text with a link to complete the survey
- The survey is only two questions with an option to provide additional feedback
- The survey should take as little as 30 seconds to complete
Linked is a letter for parents on how Possip works and how it helps your school.
Thank you for sharing ideas through Possip this last week of May! We’ve heard from 804 of you during the course of the year. We are seeing that 95% of you are happy or mostly happy with Liberty Middle School this week.
This week we heard members in the school community share examples of praise, appreciation, and feedback or questions.
- Appreciation for the teachers and staff for going above and beyond for the Washington D.C. experience
- Praise to the teachers and staff for creating a warm and supportive environment for students
- Feedback on the amount of homework and the timing of multiple projects due at the same time
- Ideas about more recognition for students that have high achievement and effort
We are taking all of your feedback and ideas into consideration for our future planning and follow-up.
Please send in praise, appreciation, and feedback or questions in next week’s Possip Pulse Check.