Possip Parent Feedback
Liberty Middle School has partnered with a group called Possip to provide twice monthly quick hit surveys sent straight to your phone. Here's how it works:
- Every two weeks you will receive a text with a link to complete the survey
- The survey is only two questions with an option to provide additional feedback
- The survey should take as little as 30 seconds to complete
Linked is a letter for parents on how Possip works and how it helps your school.
Thank you for sharing ideas through Possip this last week of January! We’ve heard from 748 of you during the course of the year. We are seeing that 89% of you are happy or mostly happy with Liberty Middle School this week.
This week we heard members in the school community share examples of praise, appreciation, and feedback or questions.
- Praise for encouraging and supportive teachers
- Praise for a positive student assembly
- Questions about the timeline to expect communication responses from staff
- Idea about celebrating students academic achievements
We are taking all of your feedback and ideas into consideration for our future planning and follow-up.
Please send in praise, appreciation, and feedback or questions in next week’s Possip Pulse Check.